Go Further with the Sex Blogger Community

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Community is useful

A lot of times I have wanted to ask a question of my fellow Sex Bloggers, but have not had anywhere except my own journal in which to post them.

I've started this community, all are welcome so long as someone already on the club can vouch for them, I want people to post like the Wonderful Blogstormz straight into the blog, so anyone who wants to be added will be added, but posts must stay vaguely on topic.

Any questions, polls or cries for help are required, any tool found that can help to promote your own blog, any services that can aid the sex blogger, some examples of the kinds of the things I would expect to be outlined on here are:

www.blogstormz.com
ww.sugasm.com
http://www.thepillowbook.com/toplist/index.php
http://alexsuze.com/liclist/list.php
http://stopinternetcensorship.blogspot.com/

This is not a place to promote posts, sex stores (online or otherwise), this is a place that will hopefully build the community. Allow us to find each other and help each other.

If you wish to join, please post below or email me at mistergently*@*googlemail.com (Without the *s). Anyone who does join will be put on a Blogroll in the next few weeks.

5 Comments:

Blogger JohnQ said...

Hey, I'd love to be part of this endeavor. My blog's at http://blog.johnqafterhours.com/ and I'm a regular on the Sugasm, ABH, etc.

I had to create a blogger username to post this comment, btw. Bad if you want to encourage sex bloggers who don't use blogger to join.

Anywho, how does one go about joining?

Thu Oct 05, 06:21:00 pm GMT  
Anonymous Juno Henry said...

Please count me in. I'll add a link to the site from my blog.

My tuppence-ha'penniesworth: It would be nice to have a button for linking, with an identifying avatar/design/icon/logo. I say this despite having absolutely no artistic talent, and therfore being unable to design one. Maybe the fabulous ArtfulDodger could be persuaded? Do you think it's a good idea?

Thu Oct 12, 08:24:00 am GMT  
Blogger Mel said...

I'd like to join. As the new admin at BlogStormz it'd be my pleasure to keep everyone informed of the developments over there. My e-mail is mels.smblog@googlemail.com (my personal blog is at seanandmel.blogspot.com). I like the idea of this little project :) and who knows, I may have more to say than just info about our little directory

Fri Oct 13, 10:12:00 am GMT  
Blogger Cherrie said...

I'll join in too. I'm curious to see what develops here, but I think it will be good!

Mon Oct 16, 03:40:00 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please count me in! I'm enjoying this!

Fri Nov 17, 01:25:00 am GMT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home