Go Further with the Sex Blogger Community

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Presentation of SBC


Early in the life of this blog I proffered the opinion that while adequately presented as a blog the information held within SBC could be more easily accessible as perhaps a forum, or similar format.


Frankly I’m still of that opinion. As one post is added at the top of the blog others become submerged in the archives. This causes pertinent and useful information to become inaccessible to newer readers/members who might not be aware of its existence.


So I pose the question again. Is it not more appropriate to present SBC as a knowledgebase of some kind? Thus allowing multiple threads to be easily searchable and obvious to a user entering the site.


I’d love to know your views on the subject.

5 Comments:

Blogger Al Sensu said...

Well that's true to a degree. I think a possible answer is good use of tags so that if you're searching on a subject you can hit the tag and see all the posts with that tag.

Wed Jun 27, 04:31:00 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see where you're coming from as I could at the time.

I do think it would work, but for me, I would need to be able to pick up any new posts via RSS, or I'd quickly lose track of what's new.

Wed Jun 27, 08:15:00 pm GMT  
Blogger db said...

I like the idea of a forum. It would be much easier to find info and have more comments.

I know i come here periodically to see if there is and knowledge i can glean from this blog to help me with mine.

Sun Jul 01, 01:35:00 pm GMT  
Blogger Odysseus said...

a sexblog Wiki would be the best of all worlds, I think.

Mon Jul 02, 09:29:00 pm GMT  
Blogger The Pagan And The Pervert said...

It looks like what you've got now would be better as a forum. This is a really good resource now. I had a bit of a look when you first started out and it was pretty much a snipey little political thing then. But its improved out of sight and yes, I think forum would be the go based on the content I see here.

Cheers

P and P

ps, how does one apply to join?

Tue Jul 10, 11:53:00 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home