Go Further with the Sex Blogger Community

Sunday, October 15, 2006

EDITED: New Logo by SUZE

EDIT: My Apologies, I made an Assumption and it was wrong. /EDIT

On the sidebar in pride of place is the new Sex Bloggers Community Logo.

This has been created by Suze and I'd like to thank her very much for it.

You may hotlink to the logo from the same place I have, or upload it for yourself, but please link it back to the Sex Bloggers Community.

There's also a slightly smaller version here

Sex Bloggers Community

I'm currently working on a 20 x 70 logo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee Jour said...

I like!

Sun Oct 15, 11:49:00 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too.

I like the visual of lots of people, they could almost be holding hands around the world.

Sun Oct 15, 01:38:00 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home