Go Further with the Sex Blogger Community

Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Aim of the Community

I was asked a very important question today by one of the participant of this community.

The Question was (To paraphrase the question a little) how I wished the community, did I want to see al posts before posting, was I happy for people to post into the community directly, should people link from posts on their own journal?

The answer I gave is below:

--------------------------------------------------------------

My Preference would be for you to publish content directly onto SBC, I
wouldn't see it becoming a site to simply link to other sites,
although links should be allowed so long as there is some qualifying
text to explain what the link is to and how it relates to sex
bloggers.

I'm completely open to however you want to use it however. I would
like other people to post / publish content on SBC directly if
possible though. I see it as a genuine resourse for all sex bloggers.

There is no Protocol yet as I don't want to impose anything, I want
the members to make it whatever it needs to be.

I hope that makes some kind of sense, as you can probably tell I
hadn't thought that far ahead.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The only other thing I would say is that I didn't intend this to be a community for people to promote their own journals on, or as a commercial entity, but a way to meet any challenges together.

This community isn't Mine, it's for everyone to use as they see fit, if you wish to post, post. If you want to know something post.

1 Comments:

Blogger ZigZagMan said...

Thanks for posting a linking code, it's cleaner than the one I knackered myself, but think I'll leave it be since the image is hosted local at my blog...:)

Mon Oct 16, 02:37:00 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home