Go Further with the Sex Blogger Community

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Switching to Beta Blogger with Multiple Blogs

That was easy. Clicked "Switch Now." The result- "We can not switch you now because some of your blogs can not be converted at this time."

There was no option for switching some blogs at a later time. It was an all or nothing option. There wasn't a lot of information about exactly what the problem was.

1. It could be a fairly large blog with pictures- the main Devil blog.
2. The number of three column blogs that I have.
3. The fact that I also have a Beta blog under the same gmail id.

Guess I'll wait until they fix more...

5 Comments:

Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

I have the same message when I try, guess we're just way to complicated for them right now. :)

Wed Jan 03, 04:05:00 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may be a temporary bug. keep trying. It also may be the graphics.
It's not the 3 column, mine went ok, and all blogs of yours on blogger will be all together with one login mail account.

Wed Jan 03, 06:02:00 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why I'm hesitant, it's not just my own Blog now, it's also SBC.

I just don't have the time to put things right that are working perfectly now.

Wed Jan 03, 08:10:00 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand completely. Too many issues. I finally figured a work around for getting into SBC even though we changed our blog already. Good luck.

Ken

Thu Jan 04, 08:21:00 pm GMT  
Blogger Unknown said...

"all together with one login mail account"

actually this is what I think may be the core problem. Blogger doesn't know how to handle those individuals with not just multiple blogs - all my Different "Devil" blogs. But those that have others that they signed up with under the same email.

I have another blog under a different user ID/avatar. Call it "BirdsNest" I converted it to beta just fine. But Blogger can't mix that blog and the Devil blogs under one email. They are different

Mr. Gently- I very much appreciate this blog, and all that it offers all of us. They will eventually have us all change. They have already announced that. From what I've seen- those that switch have no trouble. Those that can't, simple can't.

I don't know how team blogs will switch though.

Thu Jan 04, 08:32:00 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home