Go Further with the Sex Blogger Community

Monday, October 01, 2007

A New face At SBC

After a great deal of deliberation I have decided to step aside as primary administrator of SBC. Real life commitments and new demands on my online time mean that I can’t give this site the attention it deserves.

Effective immediately I am handing over the administration of SBC to Devil. If you’re not familiar with her work you can find her here.

I hope you will all join me in welcoming her to the position as primary administrator of SBC and give her all the support you can in the future.

Mr Gently retains the position of secondary admin.

Alex

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Alex and Mr Gently for your trust and thoughtfulness!

Unlike the wonderful improvements that Alex has made, SBC will pretty much remain the way it is. I agreed to this with the plan of keeping spam off the blog and making sure none of the posts become to focused towards promoting individual blogs. I don't have time for anything else!

Feel free to contact me for an invite if you want to contribute a post.

Mon Oct 01, 08:55:00 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Devil,

You'll do a great job.

Mon Oct 01, 09:03:00 pm GMT  
Blogger Richard said...

Congratulations Devil", you are in the big time now.
You may find an interesting post at http://hoctro.blogspot.com. It gives a way to add a main first page on blogger. Good luck.

Mon Oct 01, 09:18:00 pm GMT  
Blogger Imelda Imelda said...

Congrats and enjoy!

Thu Oct 04, 10:35:00 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home