Go Further with the Sex Blogger Community

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Google Analytics

I don't know how many of you use site which track how many visitors you've had, but some also provide more in depth information.

The Two site I previously used were

http://extremetracking.com Which I've used for a year and a half.

http://www.mybloglog.com/ which gave me more information on where my visitors were coming from and going to.

I recently came across Google Analytics which gives similar information to mybloglog.

https://www.google.com/analytics/home/

Obviously people may have some reservations with giving Google even more of their information, but it does provide excellent information.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tom Paine said...

I used to be listed as part of this community. Did I get expelled for insufficiently naughty behavior? Haven't written much good smut yet, but have a smutty heart!

Mon Sept 10, 08:17:00 pm GMT  
Blogger Viviane said...

I stopped using ExtremeTracking when I realized I could Google my blog and find other sites' statistics.

I like MyblogLog, but I don't like the widget that shows my icon, and that I've visited a site


Google Analytics looks very good and I need to spend more time working with it.

I paid the extra fee for Statcounter and look at that every day.

Tue Sept 11, 03:12:00 am GMT  
Blogger Richard said...

I use statcounter. It has more than enough info.
As for google anylytics, it adds to much time to accessing a site. Many times when I go to a site that uses google analytics, it takes up to 30 seconds doing its analyzing, so I have set up firefox to forbid google analytics.

Tue Sept 11, 03:55:00 pm GMT  
Blogger Imelda Imelda said...

Yup I use statcounter as well and would recommend it. Though my days of getting far too excited about who was visting are gone!!

Mon Sept 24, 07:50:00 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home