A lot of times I have wanted to ask a question of my fellow Sex Bloggers, but have not had anywhere except my own journal in which to post them.
The Sex Bloggers Community is intended to be a central place where bloggers can share information, experiences and expertise with each other.
Sex Bloggers also face mulitple problems from Stalkers to hosting and again, guidance can be received from others in the same or similar positions, people who've been there and done it.
Imagine coming in Fresh now to sex Blogging, where to start for someone not computer oriented.
1) Advice about Blogger being available, other systems also
2) Blogrolling and similar services which make it easier to maintain
3) Resources to promote your Blog being laid out clearly.
It took me between 3 and 6 months to get there.
Any questions, polls or cries for help are required, any tool found that can help to promote your own blog, any services that can aid the sex blogger.
This is not a place to promote posts, sex stores (online or otherwise), this is a place that will hopefully build the community. Allow us to find each other and help each other.
What do I have to do on SBC
Quite Simply, Nothing.
You don't have to do a thing. However if you have something to add, something others can learn from or just a question dive in.
How do I join
Send an email to mistergently*@*googlemail*.*com (Without the Stars)
Comment on this post with your email address and I will invite you.
No matter how you contact me, you must include a link to your journal / Blog
Why can't I join?
If you're on Blogger Beta, you cannot currently join SBC
Do I have to Link to SBC?
There is not rule to say that you have to, but bear in mind that if you join then your blogger account will be linked as a contributor, more traffic in should lead to more traffic out to the members.
Linking to SBC
There is code in the sidebar that if added to your blogging template / page, will provide all you need.
a) The Moderator is Mr Genty
b) A Member is someone who has been invited to join SBC and has accepted the invitation
c) A resource is another webpage which provides a service to Sex Bloggers, this can be to help promote their webpage or improve their blog in some way.
1) SBC will not host Adverts (This rule can only be changed if proposed by the moderator and agreed by over 75% of the members, The proposal may only be made in a position where the Community would need the money to continue in a workable form, while it remains on Blogger, Ads are not an option)
2) SBC will not promote resources that have more than 2 advertisements on their main page The Moderators decision on this will be final, but all submissions will be judged on both their merits and their benefits to bloggers, plus discussion on the Community.
3) A member of SBC may not post a link to their own blog, however crossposting of information relevant to SBC is allowed
4) Any blogger may join SBC
5) A Member may not attack another Member, the member's work or their blog in this community, A first attack will lead to the Moderator contacting the attacker personally outside the community, further attacks will mean the issue being voted on in the community and may lead to removal from the community.
6) Breaking of the rules will lead to your membership being revoked.