Go Further with the Sex Blogger Community

Friday, January 26, 2007

BETA Blogger WARNING

I tried to switch Devil over a few weeks back and was rejected. Today when I logged in I got a new message about switching over, so I held my breath and hit OK.

BETA Blogger did EXACTLY what I thought that it was going to do. I'm glad I prepared for it.

It merged all of my Devil blogs with a separate and previously secret blog that was listed under the same gmail account ID. It's called StarCatcher. It was a locked BETA blog. All of the profile information for Devil has been replaced by StarCatcher profile information- including the picture. All of the blogs including Starcatcher are now listed on my dashboard.

So if you have a second identity under the same email account- BE WARNED - before you switch to BETA.

I'd like to see this message spread, so if you feel like posting this on individual blogs, go ahead.

4 Comments:

Blogger DESIRE X said...

Devil, thanks so much. We're having similar problems. It seems as if the Beta programming just reacts to any information in weird ways.

We are being asked to switch to BETA on our other accounts and my big fear was that it might merge our private blogs with our public one. Now I see that it can happen.

I can't begin to tell you how frustrating it is. I see more and more bloggers moving to wordpress and typepad, it has just become a pain in the ass since the Google Nazis took over.

We'll do what we can to spread the word. Thanks love.

Fri Jan 26, 11:37:00 pm GMT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had concerns about this awhile ago when Blogger posted something about they will eventually switch all blogs to Beta. So I decided to prepare and see what happened.

My profile view went to about 25 now... I love it!

Thanks for helping to spread the word!

Sat Jan 27, 02:09:00 am GMT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like it may be too late! I'm hearing that you now have one more chance to bypass switching to beta...

Mon Jan 29, 03:33:00 am GMT  
Blogger bella said...

I got the "this is your last time to bypass the change" message. I guess I could attribute the lack of new content on my blog to that. Yeah, that's the reason...

bella

Thu Feb 01, 01:39:00 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home