Go Further with the Sex Blogger Community

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The New Blogger- Little Stuff

Have you noticed the little changes about the New Blogger?
- I used to have word verification turned on. It's not on anymore. Perhaps this has contributed to the sudden upswing in Spam.
- The recent posts archive will only list the last 10 posts. Has anyone found a hack to make it continue to go backwards?
- It's more difficult to get individual URL's for older posts although not impossible.
- The search engine is differently designed and (IMO) more difficult to find exactly what you are looking for without looking at the entire blog post.

What else have people noticed?

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You won't have to enter in the word ver. letters on your own blog. :)

Thu Mar 22, 11:55:00 pm GMT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I forgot- it "ate" a bunch of comments from older posts as well!

Fri Mar 23, 10:59:00 pm GMT  
Blogger XEssere said...

I only started using blogger when they had the new one, so I dont know...

my question is this: who is Suzanne Portnoy?

xs

Sun Mar 25, 12:12:00 am GMT  
Blogger Tom Paine said...

Suzanne is a lovely person and the author of "The Butcher, The Baker, The Candlestick Maker: An Erotic Memoir." Met her in NY at her book party and spent the remainder of the evening drinking wine with her and friends back at her hotel.

Sun Mar 25, 05:43:00 pm GMT  
Blogger Becca said...

Have you switched to the New Template? That might help some of your searching problems because on the new template there are links for older posts or newer posts to show the rest of the search results.

Thu Mar 29, 12:30:00 am GMT  
Blogger la petite dévergondée said...

I always have issues with signing in - it takes about 5 tries, all with with the same info - very strange

-la petite

Thu Mar 29, 02:14:00 am GMT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Actually have three different blog identities. Two are completely on the new template. One has some on the new, some on the old. (One professional)

What I've found is that the search function simply gives you all the posts in entirely to scroll down. Not always useful.

I don't have any trouble signing in, but I hate the interface among gmail and multiple accounts. It's always signing me out of something!

Fri Mar 30, 02:20:00 am GMT  
Blogger ~ Storm said...

I agree with Devil. I have to be really careful if I am in one of my "vanilla" email accounts with google and then go looking at all the blogs and getting ready to comment... uh oh.

That's a pain. Otherwise I haven't had much trouble at all. It publishes much faster which is a great thing.

Mon Apr 09, 04:02:00 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home